Roski’s proprietary RSMTM technology controls the thickness and quantity of the short fibre (approximately 25–35 mm) and resin mix sprayed onto an open mould. This technological ingenuity stands as a major asset for Roski, considerably boosting production speed for various parts.
Roski’s RSMTM technology, developed in the 1980s, has significantly evolved and proven its worth over the years. Among other advantages, it allows for the manufacturing of greater quantities than with more conventional glass-resin spray technologies designed for open-mould casting.
Roski uses RSMTM technology along a predominantly robotic production line.
Key features include:
- Maximum room dimensions of 3.3 m x 1.2 m x 0.5 m;
- Minimum required volume of 1,500 units per year;
- Inventory management and part traceability system; and
- Robotic secondary operations such as cutting and machining.
The Roski Advantage
A dedicated, reliable partner
- On-time delivery
- Highly accurate technical specifications
- Traceability at every stage
- Transparent project management
- Continuous improvement program
- Shorter time to market
- Expert involvement at every stage of product development